- NO RX (DJI BNF) Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super-efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn't go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! A super stiff frame for minimum resonance and XING2 2809 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.500mAh above.
- GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behavior; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts are included to cover you and your antenna dead-ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
Main Changelog from Chimera7 to Chimera7 Pro:
- SucceX-D F7 V2.2 Stack (F7+50A ESC) upgraded to BLITZ F722 Stack (F7 V1.1 + 55A 4in1 ESC)
- New Lightweight Side Panels Design - Keep Your Rig Clean
- XING 2806.5 upgraded to XING2 2809 1250KV
- 7-inch frame upgraded to 7.5inch
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
- 360° TPU protection, DJI cam protection and antenna mounts
- GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
- Lightweight Side Panels Design - Keep Your Rig Clean
- No props in view (DJI Air unit record in 1080p/60fps)
- XING2 2809 1250KV efficient wide stator motors
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Is this your first BNF or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
- Please check our linked article on"GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
- Weight: 695g (without battery and GoPro mount)
- Total Dimensions: 258*200mm (body dimension)
- Bottom to Top Distance: 20-29mm
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- Upper(middle) Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Camera Plate Thickness: 3mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Geometry: DC (DeadCat)
- HQ 7.5X3.7X3 Propellers
- XING2 2809 1250KV
- FC // BLITZ F722
- ESC // BLITZ E55 4-IN-1 2-6S ESC
ELECTRONICS // BLITZ F7 Stack (F7 V1.1 + 55A 4in1 ESC)：
BLITZ F722 Flight Controller
- Mount pattern: 30.5*30.5mm / 4mm PCB hole diameter
- Smartaudio / IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_F722
- Motor outputs: 4x (SH1.0 connector)
- Flash: 32MB (Blackbox flash)
- I2C serial: SDA / SLA pads
- Dimensions: 36.5*35 mm
- Barometer: DPS310
- OSD Chip: AT7456E
- LED controller: Yes
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Beeper pad: Yes
- Gyro: BMI270
- Weight: 7.8g
- UARTS: 6
ESC // BLITZ E55 4-IN-1 2-6S 55A ESC
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ4mm
- Target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_G2
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- Current sensor: Yes
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Current rate: 200
- Burst: 65 Amps
- Weight: 15.3g
- MCU： G071
- BEC: No
Chimera7 Pro HD BNF Included Components and Parts
- 4 x HQ 7.5X3.7X3 CW propeller + 4 x HQ 7.5X3.7X3 CCW (Color may vary)
- 2 x Albatross LHCP 5.8GHz SMA FPV Antenna
- 2 x iFlight Lipo Strap 20*250mm (Black)
- 1 x Pre-built and Tested Chimera7 Pro
- 1 x DJI FPV Air Unit Module + Camera
- All iFlight BNFs are tested before shipment to guarantee the highest quality.
- If you still encounter a problem after receiving your shipment, please immediately contact our iFlight customer support at www.iflightrc.freshdesk.com.
- iFlight takes no responsibility for issues with DJI or Caddx 3rd party gear (Video transmitters, Goggles, Radios, etc) and must be directly reported to www.caddxfpv.com/pages/contact-us or www.dji.com