Brand Name: RadioMaster
Item Name: TX16S Mark II Radio Controller
Gimbal: AG01 Hall
Weight: 750g (without battery)
Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)； Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
Working current: 400mA
Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
Radio firmware: EdgeTX
Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Improved internal circuity and optimized power supply.
New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics.
Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centre-detents.
Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
Support EdgeTX and OpenTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
- Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
ELRS versions by default
- AG01 Gimbal is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning.
Flat & Raised Grips Included
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
Built-in dual speakers
External Module Bay
- The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheeps MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfires via software, no more module swapping.
Easy Firmware Updates
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
- 4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better centre-detents.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalised mods.
1 x TX16S Mark II Radio Controller (Optional Version)
1 x 18650 Tray
1 x USB-C Cable
1 x Screen Protector
1 x pair of flat grips
1 x pair of raised grips
1 x TX16S Key Chain