High definition, low latency and long-distance transmission. Battery in the box supports 110 minutes of flight when fully charged.
|Weight||Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)|
|Dimensions||202×126×110 mm (antennas included),|
|184×122×110 mm (antennas excluded)|
|Screen Size||2-inch × 2|
|Screen Resolution (Single Screen)||1440 × 810|
|Screen Renew Rate||144 Hz|
|Communication Frequency||2.400 - 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz
*Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.400 - 2.4835 GHz
FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
|Live View Mode||Low-Latency Mode (810p 120fps)|
|High-Quality Mode (810p 60fps)|
|Video Format||MP4 (Video format: H.264)|
|Supported Video Play Format||MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|FOV||Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%|
|Interpupillar Distance Range||58 -70 mm|
|Supported Storage Card||microSD cards with storage capacities of up to 256GB.|
DJI FPV GOGGLES BATTERY
|Voltage||9 V (Max.)|
|Charging Temperature||0℃ to 45℃|
|Max Charging Power||10 W|
|Battery Life||Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)|
DJI FPV Goggles Battery × 1
DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) × 1
DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) × 4
Headband × 1
USB-C cable × 1
Sleeve × 1
DJI FPV Drone
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
DJI FPV Air Unit
DJI FPV Remote Controller1. What should I be cautious of when operating DJI FPV? When using DJI FPV:
1. Do not fly in areas with heavy signal interferences such as areas with strong Wi-Fi signals;
2. Do not fly your aircraft too far away or at too low of an altitude;
3. Make sure that you are flying the aircraft in a safe and unrestricted area. For detailed regulations, please consult your local laws and regulations;
4. Always follow local laws and regulations when flying with FPV goggles on;
5. Before flying, it is recommended to update all relevant firmware to ensure you have the latest information regarding restricted flight areas.
2. What should I be cautious of when operating DJI FPV with multiple pilots in the same area? Signal interference may occur when multiple DJI FPV units are operating simultaneously. To avoid this, follow the instructions below:
1. Maintain a safe distance of at least three meters between each aircraft. Power on and choose a frequency channel for each aircraft one at a time. Avoid using the same frequency channel as other pilots. If live feeds begin to blur, restart the device;
2. If the frequency channel you choose is close to another pilot's channel, ensure that your aircraft is a safe distance from their goggles;
3. Maintain a safe distance between each pair of goggles;
4. If your live feed becomes blurry due to multiple DJI FPVs flying in the same area, land your aircraft and restart.
3. What precautions should be taken when using DJI FPV in a new country or region for the first time? When using DJI FPV in a new country or region for the first time, make sure you check and follow local radio frequency laws and regulations. Connect to the DJI Fly app using the goggles and the software will automatically tune the system settings to be in adherence with local laws and regulations.
4. What precautions should be taken when using the DJI FPV Goggles V2 ? 1. Always follow local laws and regulations;
2. During flight, always pay attention to any on-screen prompts or alerts;
3. When using the goggles, avoid exposing the screens to direct sunlight as they may become damaged.
5. What precautions should be taken when taking off or landing DJI FPV? 1. Before takeoff, make sure that the propellers are correctly installed, the sensors are correctly calibrated, the batteries are fully charged, and there are no obstacles around the aircraft such as pedestrians, buildings, or trees;
2. Before landing, determine a safe landing area with a flat surface away from water and make sure no pedestrians or obstacles are nearby. Also, make sure the aircraft is in N mode in preparation for landing;
3. Before your first flight, make sure you have viewed all relevant official product information and tutorials in order to be fully aware of operating procedures and safety requirements.
6. What coverage does DJI Care Refresh offer? DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive and reliable protection plan that offers accidental damage coverage for DJI FPV. DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to two replacements in one year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to three replacements in two years in addition to the standard two-year product warranty that starts from the date of purchase.
NOTE: All products are subject to availabiity. In the event that the product is not in stock, we will revert back to you immediately and inform you when it will be available for shipping.
Please bear with us in the event of any delays due to circumstances beyond uor control. We will do our best to deliver the product at the earliest.
Your satisfaction matters to us.