DJI Mavic 3
Imaging Above Everything
Seeing is Believing
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
5.1K Apple ProRes
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
OverviewCapture stunning imagery with the legendary Hasselblad camera and enjoy a smooth flight with omnidirectional obstacle sensing. Every improvement on Mavic 3 sets a higher standard for aerial photography. Fly with Mavic 3 and discover imaging above everything.
Two Cameras, Unlimited Possibilities
Hasselblad L2D-20c Camera
Old Legend, New Chapter
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- 20MP Photos
- 12.8 Stops of Dynamic Range
- f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 24mm Equivalent Focal Length
- VDAF Vision Detection Auto Focus Technology
Learn more about the outstanding camera technologies of Hasselblad
4/3 CMOS Built for Masterpieces
A larger image sensor not only gives Mavic 3 higher resolution and dynamic range, it also more effectively suppresses noise in low-light environments.
12.8 Stops of Dynamic Range for Optimal Image Quality
The 4/3 CMOS sensor comes with a high 12.8-stop dynamic range to retain more details in highlights and shadows, upgrading your work to a professional level.
Adjustable Aperture For Every Scene
Aperture is adjustable according to the needs of different scenes. In low-light environments, the f/2.8 aperture lets more light in; when the lighting is sufficient, aperture can be adjusted to lower the shutter speed for recording smoother, more natural footage.
Wider FOV to See the Bigger Picture
Weighting less than 13 g, the 24mm equivalent lens not only supports autofocus, it also has a 84° FOV to capture more in every frame.
Focusing is faster with VDAF Technology.
The Hasselblad camera on Mavic 3 features Vision Detection Auto Focus (VDAF) technology, which works with multiple vision sensors to utilize distance data and optimize focusing speed.
Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
Mavic 3 features the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution, which is the result of decades of photographic experience, resulting in vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter.
Learn more about HNSC
Excellence without Presets
Complex color presets have never been part of Hasselblad’s philosophy, neither of Mavic 3. Starting from the pixel level of sensors, Hasselblad developed the Hasselblad Natural Color solution (HNCS), a new perspective to handle a variety of scenes by easily reproducing accurate and natural colors.
Pixel Calibration for Ultimate Image Quality
To ensure Mavic 3 captures natural colors in the same way other Hasselblad cameras do, the L2D-20c lens adopts the same rigorous standards and has every pixel of the sensor calibrated, with the HNCS embedded.
Accurate Color Reproduction
During shooting, RGB color data obtained by the sensor will be converted through Hasselblad's unique image processing algorithm and color processing mode so that natural colors in various scenes can be precisely reproduced without any presets.
Results That Speak
Create professional imagery with the well-built Hasselblad L2D-20c camera system.
Higher dynamic range allows for a more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, preserving rich visual information with a greater sense of depth.
A larger sensor size keeps images clean in low light.
Professional Video Specifications
- 5.1K Video Recording 
- DCI 4K/120fps 
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ 
- 10-bit D-Log Color Profile
With professional imaging performance, Mavic 3 not only records aerial videos at high resolution and framerates, but also captures 1 billion colors with 10-bit D-Log color profile, presenting a more natural gradation of sky colors with more details retained for greater flexibility in post production.
The Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding  with a maximum data rate of 3772Mbps. In addition, it also supports a built-in 1TB SSD  and 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to further facilitate professional filming and creation.
Activate Explore mode to unlock Mavic 3's second camera – a unique tele camera that lets you effortlessly scout and plan your shots.
28x Hybrid Zoom
162 mm, f/4.4
When scenes or subjects are far away, use the tele lens to zoom in and save time, or record from a distance without disturbing the subject.
Total Flight PerformanceEnhanced Safety Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Mavic 3 ensures you a collision-free flight, and all you need to do is focusing on shooting itself. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors onboard work seamlessly with a high performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions  precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. Obstacles along the way back to the home point are easily detected and avoided. With the brand new Advanced RTH, Mavic 3 will automatically figure out the optimal route to avoid obstacles and return to home safely.
Whether activated by the user or triggered by signal loss, Mavic 3 can easily return to the home point safely in adequate lighting conditions.
Don’t Just Fly, Enjoy
Mavic 3 makes flight more fun than ever with recording that is no longer interrupted by obstacles along the way. When flying, Mavic 3 continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly. Enjoy every flight, even in complex environments.
Record smooth footage even when encountering obstacles.
O3+ Transmission and Beyond
Extended Flight Time 
Video Transmission Range 
FHD High-Frame-Rate Live Feed 
Facilitated with DJI Cellular Transmission Dongle 
Check out our advanced flight technologies
Extended Flight Time
Execute every step, from flight route planning to composition and even record a timelapse video, all during a single flight. Compared with the previous generation, Mavic 3’s wind resistance has improved by 35%. It also uses motors and propellers with higher energy efficiency along with a high-capacity battery that extends the flight time to 46 minutes .
Fly Farther, See More
Mavic 3 not only flies farther with a 15km transmission range, it also transmits signals with higher stability and less video lag, offering you greater peace of mind during flight.
Strong Interference - City Centers (approx. 1.5-3 km)
Medium Interference - Suburban Areas (approx. 3-9 km)
Little Interference – Open Landscapes (approx. 9-15 km) 
FHD High Framerate Transmission with Visible Smoothness
Mavic 3 is DJI’s first-ever drone able to transmit a 1080p/60fps live feed. This means the camera view is displayed at specifications close to what the camera actually records. It also makes Mavic 3 more responsive to your control.
DJI Cellular Transmission Dongle Adds One More Layer to Flight Safety
With the cellular dongle  attached, Mavic 3 can switch to 4G networks for smooth, stable connection when O3+ signals are blocked by buildings, hills, trees, or other structures. During flight, the O3+ transmission system coordinates with 4G transmission and switches seamlessly to ensure a smooth shooting experience.
Extreme Precision Positioning
The high-precision positioning of Mavic 3 not only ensures clearer long-exposure shots, it also helps record smoother time-lapse videos. In short, it makes Mavic 3 more stable whenever it hovers.
3 Additional Features
- Wi-Fi 6 QuickTransfer
- ActiveTrack 
- DJI RC Pro
With a 1000-nit display, high performance processor, and the support of 15km video transmission, the newest DJI RC Pro is an unmatched option for professional creation.
- DJI Convertible Carrying Bag
This well-designed carrying bag can be used as either a shoulder bag or a backpack.
- DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable
Transmit data from the SSD of Mavic 3 to a computer or other device at high speeds.
- DJI 65W Portable Charger
Comes with a 65W USB-C cable to charge Mavic 3's battery. With another USB-A port and a USB-C data cable included in the package, it can also charge the remote controller at the same time.
- DJI Mavic 3 ND Filters Set
Two sets of ND filters: ND4/8/16/32 and ND64/128/256/512.
- DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover
Protect the gimbal and store the propellers for safe and easy transportation.
- DJI Mavic 3 Wide-Angle Lens
Compatible with the Mavic 3 Hasselblad camera to deliver a 108° ultra-wide angle view and capture more in every frame.
- DJI Cellular Transmission Dongle 
Enable Mavic 3 with 4G network connection and ensure a stable and reliable video transmission. In environments with strong signal interference, the O3+ transmission works smoothly with the Cellular dongle to improve transmission quality and ensure safer flight.
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Takeoff Weight||900 g|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Dimensions (Folded/Unfolded)||Folded (without propellers) 221×96.3×90.3 mm (Length×Width×Height)
Unfolded (without propellers) 347.5×283×107.7 mm (Length×Width×Height)
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Wheelbase||Diagonal: 380.1 mm|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Ascent Speed||1 m/s (C mode)
6 m/s (N mode)
8 m/s (S mode)
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Descent Speed||1 m/s (C mode)
6 m/s (N mode)
6 m/s (S mode)
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Flight Speed (at sea level, no wind)||5 m/s (C mode)
16 m/s (N mode)
21 m/s (S mode)
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||6000 m|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Flight Time (no wind)||46 minutes|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Hovering Time (no wind)||40 minutes|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Flight Distance||30 km|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Wind Speed Resistance||12 m/s|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Tilt Angle||25° (C mode)
30° (N mode)
35° (S mode)
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Max Angular Velocity||200°/s|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Operating Temperature||-10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||GNSS||GPS + Galileo + BeiDou|
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Hovering Accuracy Range||Vertical: ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning); ±0.5 m (with GNSS Positioning)
Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning); ±0.5 m (with High Precision Positioning System)
|DJI Mavic 3||Aircraft||Internal Storage||Mavic 3: 8 GB (available space is approx. 7.2 GB)
Mavic 3 Cine: 1TB (available space is approx. 934.8 GB)
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Sensor||4/3 CMOS, Effective pixels: 20 MP|
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Lens||FOV: 84°
Format Equivalent: 24 mm
Aperture: f/2.8 to f/11
Focus: 1 m to ∞ (with Autofocus)
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||ISO Range||Video: 100-6400
Still Image: 100-6400
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Shutter Speed||Electronic Shutter: 8-1/8000 s|
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Max Image Size||Main Unit: 5280×3956|
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Still Photography Modes||Single shot: 20MP Photos
Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 20 MP, 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV
Timed: 20 MP, 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Video Resolution||Apple ProRes 422 HQ
DCI 4K: 4096×2160@24/25/30/48/50/60/120*fps
DCI 4K: 4096×2160@24/25/30/48/50/60/120*fps
* Frame rates above are recording frame rates. Videos will be played as slow-motion videos.
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Max Video Bitrate||H.264/H.265 Bitrate: H.264 Max 200Mbps, H.265 Max 140Mbps|
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Supported File Formats||exFAT|
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Photo Format||JPEG/DNG (RAW)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Hasselblad Camera||Video Formats||Mavic 3:
MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
Mavic 3 Cine:
MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
MOV (Apple ProRes 422 HQ)
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Lens||Sensor||1/2" CMOS,|
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Lens||FOV: 15°
Format Equivalent: 162 mm
Focus: 3 meters to ∞
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||ISO Range||Video: 100-6400
Still Image: 100-6400
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Lens||Shutter Speed||Electronic Shutter: 2-1/8000 s|
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Max Image Size||4000×3000|
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Photo Format||JPEG|
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Video Formats||MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Still Photography Modes||Single shot: 12MP Photos|
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Video Resolution||H264/H.265
|DJI Mavic 3||Tele Camera||Digital Zoom||4 times|
|DJI Mavic 3||Gimbal||Stabilization||3-axis mechanical (tilt, roll, pan)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Gimbal||Mechanical Range||Tilt: -135° to 100°
Roll: -45° to 45°
Pan: -27° to 27°
|DJI Mavic 3||Gimbal||Controllable Range||Tilt: -90° to 35°
Pan: -5° to 5°
|DJI Mavic 3||Gimbal||Max Control Speed (tilt)||100°/s|
|DJI Mavic 3||Gimbal||Angular Vibration Range||±0.007°|
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Sensing System||Omnidirectional binocular vision system, supplemented with an infrared sensor at the bottom of the aircraft|
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Forward Vision System:||Measurement Range: 0.5-20 m
Detection Range: 0.5-200 m
Effective Sensing Speed: Flight Speed ≤ 16m/s
FOV: Horizontal 90°, Vertical 103°
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Backward||Measurement Range: 0.5-16 m
Effective Sensing Speed: Flight Speed ≤ 14m/s
FOV: Horizontal 90°, Vertical 103°
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Lateral Sensing System||Measurement Range: 0.5-25 m
Effective Sensing Speed: Flight Speed ≤ 16m/s
FOV: Horizontal 90°, Vertical 85°
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Upward:||Measurement Range: 0.2-10 m
Effective Sensing Speed: Flight Speed ≤ 6 m/s
FOV: Front and Back 100°, Left and Right 90°
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Downward Vision System:||Measurement Range: 0.3-18 m
Effective Sensing Speed: Flight Speed ≤ 6 m/s
FOV: Front and Back 130°, Left and Right 160°
|DJI Mavic 3||Sensing||Operating Environment||Forward, Backward, Left, Right, and Upward: Surface with a clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux>15)
Downward: Surface with a clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux >15). Diffuse reflective surface with diffuse reflectivity>20% (e.g. wall, tree, person)
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Video Transmission System||O3+|
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Live View Quality||Remote Controller: 1080p@30fps/1080p@60fps|
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Operation Frequency||2.400-2.4835 GHz
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference and aligned with controller)||FCC: 15 km
CE: 8 km
SRRC: 8 km
MIC: 8 km
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Max Download Bitrate||SDR:
5.5MB/s (with RC-N1 remote controller)
15MB/s (with DJI RC Pro remote controller)
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device)||130 ms (with RC-N1 remote controller)
120 ms (with DJI RC Pro remote controller)
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Antennas||4 antennas, 2T4R|
|DJI Mavic 3||Video Transmission||Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.4 GHz: ≤33 dBm (FCC); ≤20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
5.8 GHz: ≤33 dBm (FCC), ≤30 dBm(SRRC), ≤14 dBm(CE)
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Capacity||5000 mAh|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Voltage||15.4 V|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Charging Voltage Limit||17.6 V|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Battery Type||LiPo 4S|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Energy||77 Wh|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Weight||335.5 g|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery||Charging Temperature||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery Charger||Input||100-240 V AC, 47-63 Hz, 2.0 A|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery Charger||USB-C Output||USB-C: 5.0 V⎓5.0 A/9.0⎓5.0 A/12.0 V⎓5.0 A/15.0 V⎓4.3 A/20.0 V⎓3.25 A/5.0~20.0 V⎓3.25 A|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery Charger||USB-A output||USB-A: 5 V⎓2 A|
|DJI Mavic 3||Battery Charger||Rated Power||65 W|
|DJI Mavic 3||Charging Hub||Input||USB-C: 5-20 V⎓5.0 A max|
|DJI Mavic 3||Charging Hub||Output||Battery: 12-17.6 V⎓5.0 A max|
|DJI Mavic 3||Charging Hub||Rated Power||65 W|
|DJI Mavic 3||Charging Hub||Charging Type||Charges three batteries in sequence|
|DJI Mavic 3||Charging Hub||Charging Temperature Range||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Car Charger||Input||Car Power Input: 12.7-16 V⎓6.5 A, rated voltage 14 V DC|
|DJI Mavic 3||Car Charger||Output||USB-C: 5.0 V⎓5.0 A/9.0⎓5.0 A/12.0 V⎓5.0 A/15.0 V⎓4.3A/20.0 V⎓3.25 A/5.0~20.0 V⎓3.25 A
USB-A: 5 V⎓2 A
|DJI Mavic 3||Car Charger||Rated Power||65 W|
|DJI Mavic 3||Car Charger||Charging Time||Approx. 96 minutes|
|DJI Mavic 3||Car Charger||Charging Temperature Range||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Storage||Supported SD Cards||SDXC or UHS-I microSD card with a capacity of up to 2 TB (theoretically)|
|DJI Mavic 3||Storage||Recommended microSD Cards||SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk High Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 512GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar 667x 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar High-Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXC
Lexar High-Endurance 128GB V30 microSDXC
Lexar 667x 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar 512GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Samsung EVO 64GB V30 microSDXC
Samsung EVO Plus 128GB V30 microSDXC
Samsung EVO Plus 256GB V30 microSDXC
Samsung EVO Plus 512GB V30 microSDXC
Kingston 128GB V30 microSDXC
|DJI Mavic 3||Storage||SSD Specs||Capacity: 1 TB
Max Read Speed: 700MB/s*
Max Write Speed: 471MB/s*
* Data refers to the read and write speed inside the aircraft. Actual read and write speed of computer and other external devices may affect actual speed.
|DJI Mavic 3||DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||Remote Controller Transmission System||OcuSync 2.0|
|DJI Mavic 3||DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||Battery Life||Without charging any mobile device: 6 hr; when charging mobile device: 4 hr|
|DJI Mavic 3||DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||Supported USB Port Types||Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C|
|DJI Mavic 3||DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||Max Supported Mobile Device Size||180×86×10 mm (Length×Width×Height)|
|DJI Mavic 3||DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|DJI Mavic 3||DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.4 GHz:
≤26 dBm (FCC), ≤20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
≤26 dBm (FCC/SRRC), ≤14 dBm (CE)
|Accessories||DJI Mavic 3||DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo||DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo|
|DJI Mavic 3||1||1||0|
|DJI Mavic 3 Cine||0||0||1|
|DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller||1||1||0|
|DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Control Sticks||1||1||0|
|DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)||1||1||0|
|DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)||1||1||0|
|DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)||1||1||0|
|DJI RC Pro||0||0||1|
|DJI RC Pro Control Sticks||0||0||1|
|DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery||1||3||3|
|DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair)||3||6||6|
|DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub||0||1||1|
|DJI 65W Portable Charger||1||1||1|
|DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover||1||1||1|
|DJI Mavic 3 ND Filters Set (ND4\8\16\32)||0||1||1|
|DJI Mavic 3 ND Filters Set (ND64\128\256\512)||0||0||1|
|DJI Convertible Carrying Bag||0||1||1|
|DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable||0||0||1|
1. Compared with DJI Mavic 2, what major upgrades does Mavic 3 have?
DJI Mavic 3 is DJI’s latest flagship consumer drone. Compared with Mavic 2, Mavic 3 has substantially upgraded camera performance, integrating a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera and a lightweight 24mm equivalent tele camera. Mavic 3 is capable of capturing 5.1K/50fps and 4K/120fps videos, and Mavic 3 Cine even supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding, offering higher image quality and greater flexibility during post-processing. In addition to the camera system, Mavic 3 also delivers a comprehensively upgraded flight experience. Flight time has been extended to 46 minutes, and the new O3+ extends video transmission range to a maximum distance of 15 km. Obstacle sensing has been developed into a truly omnidirectional system, with a more powerful APAS 5.0 and Advanced RTH to give users greater peace of mind during flight.
2. What app is required for using DJI Mavic 3? The DJI Fly app. 3. How many versions does the DJI Mavic 3 Series have and what are the differences between them? DJI Mavic 3 comes in two versions: DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mavic 3 Cine. Compared with the Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding and comes with a built-in 1TB SSD for high-speed data storage. 4. Does the DJI Mavic 3 Cine support the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller? No. 5. What should I pay attention to when using the built-in gimbal lock on DJI Mavic 3? DJI Mavic 3 features a built-in gimbal lock to prevent the 3-axis gimbal and camera from shaking, adding an additional layer of safety during transportation and storage.
Precautions for use:
1. The normal operating temperature of the gimbal lock is -10° to 40° C (32 to 104° F). If temperatures are outside of this range, it may fail to lock or unlock properly. You will be prompted by the DJI Fly app to use it within the temperature range. For emergency use in special situations, you can manually twist the three axes without damaging the gimbal itself, but this measure is not recommended.
2. The built-in gimbal lock may become unlocked due to external impact. In this case, power on the aircraft and then power off to lock again.
3. After the gimbal is locked, vibrations in each axis may occur.
6. What is the most efficient way to export files from the built-in SSD of DJI Mavic 3 Cine? Use the DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable in the box to connect the aircraft to your computer via the USB-C port. Make sure the write speed of your storage device is greater than 700MB/s. Other data cables are not recommended since they may take longer to transfer files as high-speed transmission may not be supported. 7. How can I use DJI Mavic 3’s tele camera? The tele camera is available only when using Explore mode. Once Explore mode is enabled and the camera zoom exceeds 7x, Mavic 3 will switch to the tele camera automatically. 8. Does Explore mode support Pro mode? No. 9. Can I take RAW photos with Explore mode? No 10. Does Explore mode support video recorded with Apple ProRes encoding? No 11. What is the transmission range of DJI Mavic 3? When using the DJI RC Pro or DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, the maximum transmission range is 15 km. 12. How can I set the video transmission feed to 48/50/60fps? Once video recording is set to 30fps or above at any resolution, the video transmission live feed frame rate will automatically switch to 48/50/60fps depending on the mobile phone decoding capability and transmission bandwidth. 13. Does either version of Mavic 3 support simultaneous control by multiple remote controllers? No 14. Were there any upgrades to the propellers used on DJI Mavic 3? The propeller structure adopts a new design, with the edges made of a softer material. This not only reduces noise during flight, but also causes less damage to people or objects in the event of an accident. 15. What should I pay attention to when using the DJI Mavic 3 propellers? Replace the propellers in a timely manner to ensure safety, especially if any propeller is damaged or misshaped. 16. How do I attach DJI Mavic 3 propellers correctly? Attach the propellers with gray markings on the motors with the same markings, and attach the other two without gray markings on the corresponding motors. The DJI Fly app will also send a prompt before takeoff. 17. How is the flight time of DJI Mavic 3 measured? The flight time was measured in a controlled test environment. Specific test conditions are as follows: No wind, at sea level, constant flight speed of 32.4 kph, APAS off, AirSense off, camera parameters set to 1080p/24fps, video mode off, and flying from 100% battery to 0% battery. Results may vary depending on environment, usage scenario, and firmware version. 18. Compared with the previous generation, what upgrades does the onmidirectional sensing system on DJI Mavic 3 have? DJI Mavic 3 can detect obstacles in all directions with extreme precision. Multiple sensing cameras with a wider range of detection help Mavic 3 respond to obstacles earlier. In a well-lit environment, Mavic 3 can avoid obstacles faster and more smoothly, capturing stable footage safely even when flying laterally or backward. 19. What improvements does ActiveTrack 5.0 have compared with the previous version? ActiveTrack 5.0 tracks subjects whether the aircraft is moving forward, backward, left, or right. Embedded with the newest subject recognition technology, ActiveTrack 5.0 uses multiple vision sensors simultaneously to recognize a subject, differentiate it from other objects, and lock the subject in frame. Mavic 3 is able to track in all directions and adjust tracking angles smoothly for more natural results. Thanks to new environment and subject sensing algorithms, Mavic 3 responds earlier to subject movements and environment information, and plans a more optimum tracking route in advance to record smooth and stable footage. 20. What improvements does Advanced RTH have compared with the previous version? Compared to the 20 meters of its predecessor, DJI Mavic 3 has a maximum forward-sensing distance of 200 meters during RTH. During flight, Mavic 3 will 3D map the surrounding environment in real time and use this map to determine the safest, most energy-efficient flight route to return the drone to its home point. 21. Are there any upgrades to the QuickTransfer of Mavic 3 compared with the previous version? With the new Wi-Fi 6 protocol, data transmission is even faster, with download speeds reaching up to 80MB/s. In addition, compared to DJI Mini 2, Mavic 3 automatically selects the fastest transmission mode based on the wireless environment without switching to Wi-Fi mode manually, making it easier to use. 22. How can I use the DJI 65W Portable Charger? The DJI 65W Portable Charger comes with a 65W USB-C cable to charge Mavic 3's battery. With another USB-A port and a USB-C data cable included in the package, it can also charge the remote controller at the same time. It is recommended to use a standard USB-C cable to charge the Mavic 3 intelligent flight battery. 23. How long does it take to fully charge a DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery? Approximately 96 minutes when using the DJI 65W Portable Charger. 24. What are the highlights of the DJI Convertible Carrying Bag? The DJI Convertible Carrying Bag can be converted between a shoulder bag and backpack to suit users' portability needs.
1. The shoulder bag configuration provides enough space for Mavic 3 and its accessories, offering a more convenient shape that makes items easily accessible.
2. The backpack configuration provides enough space for Mavic 3 and its accessories, along with a 16-inch laptop and other small items for daily use, making it perfect for short trips. 25. Can I use other chargers with USB-C ports to charge the Mavic 3 battery? Yes. However, to ensure charging efficiency, we still recommend using the DJI 65W Portable Charger. Other chargers at 60W or above supporting PPS/PD protocol are also recommended. 26. Can I charge Mavic 3 directly through the built-in USB-C port of the aircraft body? Yes
NOTE: All products are subject to availabiity. In the event that the product is not in stock, we will revert back to you immediately and inform you when it will be available for shipping.
Please bear with us in the event of any delays due to circumstances beyond uor control. We will do our best to deliver the product at the earliest.
Your satisfaction matters to us.