DJI Action 2 Power Combo
More than Action with DJI's latest Handheld Action Camera!
Record stunningly smooth footage with rich details that stands out from the rest. DJI Action 2 reaches never-before-seen heights with its capability to shoot 4K/120fps.
In The Box
- DJI Action 2 Camera Unit x 1
- DJI Action 2 Power Module x 1
- DJI Action 2 Magnetic Lanyard x 1
- DJI Action 2 Magnetic Adapter Mount x 1
- Power Cable x 1
Shake things up with DJI Action 2, from parkour to park stroll. Not only is the DJI Action 2 ultra-versatile, but it's also the most powerful action camera to date. The magnetic design allows you to easily swap out attachments while capturing life on the fly.
1) The lightweight aluminium alloy body gives a smooth, sturdy feel and a sleek minimalistic appearance.
2) The Action 2's revolutionary magnetic locking feature allows you to swiftly and securely swap out accessories.
3) The lens shape and angle have been carefully researched for maximum performance and aesthetic appeal.
Action 2 has industry-leading performance and many user-friendly features. You may shoot unforgettable footage from the spectacular to the mundane, even in adverse situations, with all of this capacity.
4K Video at upto 120fps
Record footage that is incredibly smooth and full of rich details that stands out from the crowd. With the capacity to shoot 4K/120fps, the DJI Action 2 reaches new heights.
See more with the Super-Wide FOV (155°)camera
With an ultra-wide 155° FOV, you may boost your perspective and depth of field. The unique aspheric lens used in Action 2 sharpens edges and decreases picture distortion.
No matter how chaotic the action gets, HorizonSteady keeps your footage level. DJI's latest built-in stabilization system detects and corrects camera wobble and rotation in real time, from go-karting to dirt-biking.
Rugged Build Quality
The Action 2 Camera Unit is built to last and is drop-proof, dustproof, and waterproof to a depth of 10 metres. It's also tough enough for any adventure, thanks to a gorilla glass touchscreen and lens.
With a show-stopping timelapse, you can show off your artistic flare. With a sped-up passage of time, capture the hustle and bustle of the city or the approaching storm clouds.
Slow Motion (Up to 8x)
In slow motion, a near miss, the moment of collision, or the breaking of a wave can seem even more spectacular. You may even use Action 2 to enable or disable slow motion during shooting for more exact timing and flexibility.
To add more dimension to your movie, seamlessly flip from close-ups to distance shots while shooting.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES + ACCESSORIES
Users may freely snap and switch between strong modules and accessories thanks to Action 2's magnetic architecture. It's the perfect multi-functional action camera thanks to its fluid shape. Connect to one of Action 2's magnetic mounts to be creative or go all out. Both mounts have a 14" screw hole to connect with third-party equipment and attach into Action 2 directly through the magnetic lock.
Action 2 allows you to stay in the moment while capturing the incredible. You may wear Action 2 on your chest or head, keep your hands free, and film in FPV with the Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband.
Moments in life are better experienced in their natural state rather than via the lens of a gadget. Action 2 allows users to capture these moments while being in the present. With the Magnetic Lanyard, you may wear Action 2 on your chest, freeing up your hands to catch a frisbee or grab a cold one.
By attaching Action 2 to the Magnetic Headband, you may film in FPV while cruising down a river or cycling along an ocean trail. It allows you to video with your hands free and then relive the action just as it occurred.
Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount
To get unique vantage points in any circumstance, stick Action 2 into place with the reusable adhesive base. You may also use the mount to attach tripods or other third-party accessories. The Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount has a reusable adhesive base and a ball joint that allows you to film from unusual angles and perspective points.
Magnetic Adapter Mount
For a secure connection in extreme sports settings, use the Magnetic Adapter Mount with nearly any action camera accessory.
Front Touchscreen Module
Put the Front Touchscreen Module on and become the focus of attention. The front-facing OLED touchscreen and 4-mic Matrix Stereo were designed with vloggers in mind, allowing you to compose movies and capture clean audio while narrating your trips. When connected, the battery life of the Action 2 is extended to a maximum of 160 minutes when filming. Some things just make sense!
With the Power Module, you can get more out of your Action 2. When Action 2 is attached, it gets a microSD card slot and can record for up to 180 minutes. It's even hot-swappable, so you won't miss a beat while filming.
With DJI Action 2, you can create content that stands out. You can easily film, edit, and share the highlights of any journey with the DJI Mimo app. The software is absolutely packed of user-friendly features and sophisticated editing capabilities that are all there at your fingers.
Only a few touches separate you from shareable information. Your amazing moments are automatically selected and combined with seamless transitions and uplifting music by the DJI Mimo app.
Fast File Transfer
Manage and transfer photographs and videos with your phone in a snap. It's never been easier to stay organised.
Remote Control Extension Rod
With the Remote Control Extension Rod, you can take a group selfie, control Action 2 remotely, and capture stable video. This multi-functional 3-in-1 device may be used as a selfie stick, tripod, and detachable remote controller, considerably expanding your shooting options. The extension rod, tripod, and retractable remote control pad are all included in the quick-release grip.
Put on the Macro Lens for more creative close-ups with more detail. When you want to get up up and personal with your subject, this optical glass lens with a multi-layer coating is excellent.
At distances of up to 200 metres, DJI's all-new wireless microphone system delivers superb sound clarity and dual-channel recording. Two microphone transmitters, a receiver, and an ultra-portable charging case make up the system. As you vlog, sing a duet, or describe a local delicacy, connect with Action 2 and capture crystal-clear audio.
The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit is tough and waterproof right out of the box, but when teamed with the Waterproof Case, you can take your underwater excursions to new heights. To depths of up to 60 metres, the enclosure may hold the Camera Unit as well as the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module.
DJI Floating Handle
Attach the DJI Floating Handle to your Action 2 to make a splash. The camera's hollow construction keeps it above water, so you can film your next pool party or jet ski trip without worrying about losing it. The anti-slip grip is easy to hold and can be attached to a tripod or the Waterproof Case with ease.
1. Snap Selfie only possible when using the Front Touchscreen Module.
2. THE ACTION 2 CAMERA UNIT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS WATERPROOF. THE POWER MODULE AND THE FRONT TOUCHSCREEN MODULE ARE NOT WATERPROOF. If you plan on using the DJI Action 2 underwater for an extended amount of time (such as when diving) or in high water pressure situations, the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case is advised (such as when cliff diving). The waterproof rating of the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case is IP68. Use caution when using the camera in hot springs or near caustic liquids.
3. Under experimental conditions, the longest battery life was achieved when recording video at 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve mode) with electronic image stabilisation deactivated.
4. To prevent the camera from falling due to an insecure connection, do not apply the adhesive base to walls or other surfaces with oil, water, dust, gravel, or other coarse particles.
5. When mounting the DJI Action 2 to a car roof or window, keep in mind that high speeds, strong winds, storms, or particles on the surfaces may weaken the connection.
6. When both transmitters were linked to the receiver, backup recording was disabled, and the receiver was connected to a camera, the battery life was maximized.