DISCONTINUED FROM MANUFACTURE
DJI CINESSD uses an NVMe logical device interface specification, features four PCI Expressports and supports FAT32/exFAT file formats. It comes in both 120GB and 480GB. When using a 480GB CINESSD, the Inspire 2 can record videos at write speeds of up to 4.2Gbps, providing enough data to meet demanding filmmaking needs.
 PCI Express 3.0
 Coming soon
Estimated Recording time：
- CinemaDNG 5.2K 30fps: 15 minutes
- CinemaDNG 4K 60fps: 17 minutes
- CinemaDNG 4K 30fps: 30 minutes
- Apple ProRes 4444 XQ (no alpha) 4K 30fps: 32 minutes
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ 5.2K 30fps: 51 minutes
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ 4K 30fps: 71 minutes
NOTE: All products are subject to availabiity. In the event that the product is not in stock, we will revert back to you immediately and inform you when it will be available for shipping.
Please bear with us in the event of any delays due to circumstances beyond uor control. We will do our best to deliver the product at the earliest.
Your satisfaction matters to us.